EVgo Fast Charging Pricing
Whether you're a dedicated public charger or you want to keep your options open, EVgo has a plan for you. If you aren't ready to sign up for a plan, you can always use a credit card to pay for charging at the station.*
*$2.99 transaction fee applies for all sessions initiated by credit card
Understand Your Plan
A fee that is charged each month. (This fee is not applied as a charging credit)
Select chargers are enabled with reservations. You can reserve a charger in advance. Fees may apply.
- Earn points toward charging credit.
Powered by 100% Renewable Energy
- For every kilowatt-hour (kWh) consumed on our network, EVgo purchases a kWh Renewable Energy Credit (REC). Learn More
Level 2 Charging
- Available at select locations. Check the EVgo app for pricing.
- Free access to our gated locations with the tap of an app
- Pricing shown is effective May 25, 2022, for DCFC chargers and all new L2 chargers.
- Check the EVgo app or PlugShare for specific station pricing.
- All pricing rates vary by region and all rates are subject to change at any time, including Level 2 which is $0.28/kWh in select locations.
- Pricing may be subject to tax, if applicable.
- Price valid on EVgo Network only. Other fees may apply for out-of-network charging.
- Customers without an EVgo account can pay by credit card at the charger. Credit card fees vary based on location.