EVgo Fast Charging Pricing
Whether you're a dedicated public charger or you want to keep your options open, EVgo has a plan for you. If you aren't ready to sign up for a plan, you can always use a credit card to pay for charging at the station.*
*$2.99 transaction fee applies for all sessions initiated by credit card
Understand Your Plan
If you sign up for a subscription plan, you'll pay a monthly fee (not applied as charging credit) to unlock lower charging rates and other benefits.
Select chargers are enabled with reservations. You can reserve a charger in advance. Fees may apply.
- Earn points that you can redeem for charging credit.Learn More
Powered by 100% Renewable Energy
- For every kilowatt-hour (kWh) consumed on our network, EVgo purchases a kWh Renewable Energy Credit (REC). Learn More
Level 2 Charging
- Available at select locations. Check the EVgo app for pricing.
- Free access to our chargers within gated facilities with the tap of an app.
- Pricing shown is effective October 10, 2022, for DCFC chargers and all new L2 chargers.
- Check the EVgo app or PlugShare for specific station pricing.
- All pricing rates vary by region and all rates are subject to change at any time, including Level 2 which is $0.28/kWh in select locations.
- Pricing may be subject to tax, if applicable.
- Price valid on EVgo Network only. Other fees may apply for out-of-network charging.