Project Manager (SoCal)
- Responsible for safety initiatives and meeting aggressive and high-profile corporate goals.
- Management of multiple projects involving electrical infrastructure in parking lots and garages.
- Responsible for collaborating with Site Development to review and support projects in the development cycle of the project.
- Management of the stakeholder relationship for all projects relative to project execution and construction contract management
- Performance tracking (schedule, budget, risks, claims, EH&S, quality, etc.) and implementation of corrective measures if necessary
- Implementation of project management procedures.
- Manage and optimize pre and post-production project budgets and manage risk.
- Provide accurate and timely leadership and external partners with updates on multiple projects.
- Negotiate and administer contracts with 3rd party contractors and subcontractors.
- Work with EVgo's procurement group to assure compliance with EVgo procedures and the timely processing of change orders and approval of invoices
- Significant regional (3 days per week) and possible statewide (1 day per week) travel.
- Adapt to a changing business model and learn to contribute across the organization.
- BS in Engineering or Licensed Master Electricians with +2 years college credit
- 5+ years Project Management experience with hands-on field project management
- PMP (Project Management Certification) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Product
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Sitetracker, or equivalent software a plus
- Leadership ability in a high-performance culture with the ability to build consensus, establish trust, communicate effectively
- Extensive experience in scheduling construction at multiple sites at once and managing subcontractors and other vendors
#Site Development, #Sales, #EVCharging, #Portfolio