Intern, Customer Experience Data (Winter/Spring 2023)
EVgo (Nasdaq: EVGO) is one of the nation’s largest public fast charging networks for electric vehicles, and the first to be powered by 100% renewable energy. Our mission is to expedite mass adoption of electric vehicles by creating a convenient, reliable, and affordable EV charging network that delivers fast charging to everyone. EVgo’s owned and operated charging network is growing rapidly, and we’re working to triple our network size by 2025. We partner with multiple stakeholders including automakers; fleet and rideshare operators; retail hosts such as grocery stores, shopping centers, gas stations, and more to make our vision of electric for all a reality. The EV industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. Join us as we charge forward into an electrified future.
This Customer Experience Data Intern will report to the Senior Program Analyst and will support the objectives of the Internal Operations and Customer Operations teams.
We are seeking a smart and driven individual to bring robust analysis, strong quantitative skills, and enthusiasm to this role. The Customer Experience Data Intern will assist with analyzing customer feedback and call center data. The Intern will evaluate the quality of EVgo’s customer experience, create internal tools used to measure customer satisfaction and analyze the types/volume of issues reported by our customers.
If you thrive in a demanding, high-energy challenging work environment and are interested in the Electric Vehicle and renewable energy industries, this intern position is for you.
Internship will be during Winter/Spring 2023.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to provide insight into customer sentiment, issue types, issue volume, etc. and analyze trends over time
- Design, implement & improve processes/methodologies for data collection to provide improved visibility into customer experience and bolster analysis potential
- Create dashboards and reports for internal stakeholders that illustrate progress towards customers experience improvement goals
- Create data-backed objectives for the customer experience teams to strive towards
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure data quality
- Support the Customer Operations team with preparation for meetings and presentations based on findings
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated success in the simultaneous delivery of multiple projects and programs, exemplary attention to detail
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Analytics, or similar field
- Highly analytical, quantitative skills, and experienced in distilling data analyses into insights that drive business, new initiatives, and customer value
- Highly proficient in Excel (lookup functions, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, Data Studio or other similar data visualization tools
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Metabase or other data warehouse tools
- Experience with scripting and programming languages, such as R and/or Python
Interns are required to provide documentation of COVID 19 vaccination.
For positions in California, Colorado, or New York City, you may contact us at JobPostingInquiry@evgo.com for the salary range for this position (include the exact Job Title as it reads above in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary, discretionary target cash bonus and restricted stock units (subject to Board approval), EVgo offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, unbounded paid time off, parental leave, and a 401(k) plan with a company match.