Software Architect (AWS/Node/GraphQL)
EVgo (Nasdaq: EVGO) is the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles, and the first to be powered by 100% renewable energy. With more than 800 fast charging locations, EVgo’s owned and operated charging network serves over 68 metropolitan areas across 35 states and more than 310,000 customer accounts. Founded in 2010, EVgo leads the way on transportation electrification, partnering with automakers; fleet and rideshare operators; retail hosts such as hotels, shopping centers, gas stations and parking lot operators; and other stakeholders to deploy advanced charging technology to expand network availability and make it easier for drivers across the U.S. to enjoy the benefits of driving an EV. As a charging technology first mover, EVgo works closely with business and government leaders to accelerate the ubiquitous adoption of EVs by providing a reliable and convenient charging experience close to where drivers live, work and play, whether for a daily commute or a commercial fleet.
- Leverage best practices to ensure scalable cloud engineering/API/integration solutions
- Collaborate with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems.
- Design, develop, and deploy API's and/or Microservices to integrate across multiple new and existing data sources and business applications.
- Evaluate, recommend, and guide architecture, such as design patterns, platform and tools, and implementation approaches.
- Collaborate and partner with engineers and cross-functional team members to achieve objectives, design, and deliver cohesive business systems and enhanced user experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-8+ years' experience working as part of the development engineering team.
- Expertise in cloud microservices environment using GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with AWS services such as Lambda and others.
- Experience building enterprise-scale integration through API's and services using ESB.
- Experience with DevOps (CI/CD, test automation, release management) and Agile development methodologies/tools.
EVgo employees are required to provide documentation of COVID 19 vaccination.