Senior Software Engineer
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of Full-Stack Web application development experience (Academic, professional, or from personal projects)
- Mastery of one or more Object-Oriented programming languages.
- Proven knowledge of React (exceptions can be made for Angular), Node, Postgres, SQL, MySQL, and relational database design
- Experience with PHP, Linux, jQuery, web application development, and APIs is strongly preferred, but not required.
- We offer a supportive, collaborative environment, superb work-life.
- The Software Engineer at EVgo will be expected to be fully familiar with how to use these languages. You will need to be able to solve complex problems independently and work effectively across our technology stack, but you will also receive excellent support, mentorship, and coaching from our senior staff.
- 2-4 years of professional Software Development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You pay excellent attention to detail
- You enjoy solving problems, both independently and collaboratively
- You're known for your integrity and professionalism
- You value work-life balance
- You enjoy strong camaraderie