Customer Operations Specialist
EVgo (Nasdaq: EVGO) is the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles, and the first to be powered by 100% renewable energy. Our mission is to expedite mass adoption of electric vehicles by creating a convenient, reliable, and affordable EV charging network that delivers fast charging to everyone. EVgo’s owned and operated charging network is growing rapidly, and we’re working to triple our network size by 2025. We partner with multiple stakeholders including automakers; fleet and rideshare operators; retail hosts such as grocery stores, shopping centers, gas stations, and more to make our vision of electric for all a reality. The EV industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. Join us as we charge forward into an electrified future.
EVgo is seeking an experienced Customer Operations Specialist for our Los Angeles office. The Customer Operations Specialist (COS) reviews and analyzes technical support tickets and tracks incidents that occur with our Call Center dedicated to our Electric Car Chargers. A proven service leader, this successful applicant is tasked with reviewing daily driver enrollment reports, accurate fulfillment of new enrollments, and outstanding record-keeping. An excellent communicator and decision-maker, you will work closely with remote call center agents observing opportunities to coach and improve the performance of these agents. The COS will also provide occasional escalation customer service as needed to our valued customers, EVgo teams, and business partners. The COS will also assist with incoming customer service calls and be available to work different shifts if needed.
- Provide day-to-day functional and technical support to our customers including testing and troubleshooting as needed.
- Ensure proper, timely, and ongoing follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and customer satisfaction is exceeded.
- Respond to customer billing questions, challenges and escalate to supervisor as needed.
- Answer customer inquiries on social media channels.
- Outbound contact to customers via phone and email to assist them with account management.
- Ownership of customer's inquiries and follow issues through to excellent resolution
- Commit to being a subject matter expert on EVgo's products and brands for customers.
- Communicate clearly with internal departments ensuring excellent service.
- Prepare spreadsheets and word documents as required for reporting, analysis, documentation, and presentations.
- Assist with customer feedback on the software and product testing for new EVgo products and functionality.
- Contribute to documentation for training materials for external call center.
- Participate in field testing using company vehicles.
- Be the voice of the customer by identifying trends and contribute to improving the customer experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Availability for a regular work schedule of Sunday through Thursday, 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm Pacific Time.
- At least 2 years of technical or customer service experience.
- AA or Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Familiarity with Excel.
- Charging network or automotive industry or experience is a plus.
- Outstanding service orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Call Center experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated time management skills are required for this position to meet the turnaround and fulfillment times needed for success.
- Excellent, professional, verbal, and written communicator with a coaching mindset.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree preferred, not required.
Employees are required to provide documentation of COVID 19 vaccination.