EVgo (Nasdaq: EVGO) is the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles, and the first to be powered by 100% renewable energy. With more than 800 fast charging locations, EVgo’s owned and operated charging network serves over 68 metropolitan areas across 35 states and more than 310,000 customer accounts. Founded in 2010, EVgo leads the way on transportation electrification, partnering with automakers; fleet and rideshare operators; retail hosts such as hotels, shopping centers, gas stations and parking lot operators; and other stakeholders to deploy advanced charging technology to expand network availability and make it easier for drivers across the U.S. to enjoy the benefits of driving an EV. As a charging technology first mover, EVgo works closely with business and government leaders to accelerate the ubiquitous adoption of EVs by providing a reliable and convenient charging experience close to where drivers live, work and play, whether for a daily commute or a commercial fleet.
EVgo is seeking an experienced IOS developer to join our team. You are passionate about user experience and have a strong desire to deliver an elegant, intuitive mobile interface for enterprise applications. You will be a member of a seasoned highly Agile team tasked with developing new features in Swift as well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available product.
The ideal candidate is self-directed with the ability to collaborate and iterate with UX team on design for new and existing products and a proven past record of delivering with minimal oversight.
- Partner with UX designers, product managers and back-end engineers to build intuitive user interfaces from the ground up using the latest web technologies
- Consume and make occasional contributions to supporting backend REST APIs
- Develop automated test solutions across all supported iOS devices
- Keep up with emerging trends in IOS design and engineering best practices
- Launch feature, iterate and enhance based on stakeholder feedback
- Share respectful perspectives with peers and leadership to help drive the future of EVgo’s products
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred, or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of hands-on frontend development experience with Swift with additional experience with reactive frameworks like Swift
- 3+ years working in Swift
- Experience with at least one Automated UI testing frameworks – Jest, Karma, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mobile UI frameworks and related technologies -PhoneGap/Cordova, iOS, Swift, Android
- Proficiency with Git and continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Experience with Docker, microservice architectures
- Knowledge of UI security issues and best practices to prevent vulnerabilities
- Agile Kanban development methodology
Employees are required to provide documentation of COVID 19 vaccination.