Site Development Manager (NorCal)
- Identify, design, and contract DC fast charging stations at retail centers and commercial parking facilities.
- Assess a wide range of properties for EV infrastructure feasibility and design cost-effective, driver-oriented infrastructure with input from the property manager.
- Develop and manage national portfolio partnerships, as well as local mom and pop opportunities
- Coordinate with construction and building management during installation of EV infrastructure at multiple sites.
- Work as a team to develop and optimize continuous improvement of design, relationship and sales process.
- Manage follow-up processes from site assessment to installation including input of data into development tracking system.
- Interact with and understand the key business relationships at EVgo including the local utility, architects, electrical contractor, and auto manufacturers.
- Assist in other marketing activities as required from staging events to managing commercial client relations.
- Provide detailed reporting of site development stages.
- Adapt to a changing business model and learn to contribute across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree required, and two or more years of field sales experience
- B-to-B sales experience required
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, engage and close complex deals
- Experience working with real estate property owners or tenants, either through direct sales, real estate development/acquisition, or tenant leasing
- Self-motivated, problem-solver
- Sound analytical skills. Ability to exercise personal judgment to make a decision where required
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and to respond to changing demands from multiple sources.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Follows through to completion.
- Understanding of building & electrical infrastructure a plus.
- Experience selling to or managing large, national portfolio accounts a plus.
- Existing Relationships and understanding of the commercial real estate market a plus.
#Site Development, #Sales, #EVCharging, #Portfolio