EVgo (NASDAQ: EVGO) is the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles, and the first to be powered by 100% renewable energy. With more than 800 fast charging locations, EVgo’s owned and operated charging network serves over 65 metropolitan areas across 34 states and more than 250,000 customers. Founded in 2010, EVgo leads the way on transportation electrification, partnering with automakers; fleet and rideshare operators; retail hosts such as hotels, shopping centers, gas stations and parking lot operators; and other stakeholders to deploy advanced charging technology to expand network availability and make it easier for drivers across the U.S. to enjoy the benefits of driving an EV. As a charging technology first mover, EVgo works closely with business and government leaders to accelerate the ubiquitous adoption of EVs by providing a reliable and convenient charging experience close to where drivers live, work, and play, whether for a daily commute or a commercial fleet.
We are seeking a talented, versatile, and entrepreneurial Software Engineer who has a genuine interest in all software technology used to run dynamic platform and systems including not limited to React, Node, ELK stack, GraphQL, Rest, AWS (Lambda), Postgres.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, highly productive team and make an impact. Each of our software developers has a high degree of autonomy, a broad range of responsibilities, and are making direct, meaningful contributions to our technology and systems. We hire self-motivated professionals who know how to create value, and we work tirelessly to enable and support their success.
- Knowledge of Postgres, SQL, MySQL, and relational database design
- Experience developing APIs (GraphQL, Rest) is strongly preferred
- Ability to solve complex problems independently and work effectively across our technology stack with team members
- 2-4 years of professional Software Development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You will be in a supportive, collaborative environment.
- You pay excellent attention to detail
- You enjoy solving problems, both independently and collaboratively
- You're known for your integrity and professionalism
- You value work-life balance
- You enjoy strong camaraderie
EVgo employees are required to provide documentation of COVID 19 vaccination.