Senior Manager - CRM and Marketing Technical Operations
EVgo (Nasdaq: EVGO) is the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles, and the first to be powered by 100% renewable energy. Our mission is to expedite mass adoption of electric vehicles by creating a convenient, reliable, and affordable EV charging network that delivers fast charging to everyone. EVgo’s owned and operated charging network is growing rapidly, and we’re working to triple our network size by 2025. We partner with multiple stakeholders including automakers; fleet and rideshare operators; retail hosts such as grocery stores, shopping centers, gas stations, and more to make our vision of electric for all a reality. The EV industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. Join us as we charge forward into an electrified future.
We are looking for a confident, analytical, detail-oriented, execution-focused CRM and technical operations guru to join the EVgo Marketing team. This role is responsible for managing and improving marketing automation efforts, creating campaigns and executing in our marketing automation platform (Emarsys), and routinely analyzing performance to make recommendations to stakeholders to improve conversion.
EVgo’s Marketing team manages a mix of B2B and B2C activities that are critical to accelerating EV adoption and growing the company’s revenue. B2C activities include designing and implementing the 360-degree marketing plan, which includes digital marketing, email marketing, social media, thought leadership, and event marketing. B2B activities include developing and executing communications strategies to increase enterprise customer sales and industry partnerships to drive long-term profitable growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop high-impact communication channels for lifecycle, transactional, triggered, and promotional campaigns.
- Drive strategic architecture decisions for implementing new programs within our automation and engagement platforms and support evaluation of other tools/platforms.
- Maintain the integrity and quality of our database by defining processes and best practices and building database segmentation to help the marketing team reach targeted audiences.
- Partner with our analytics and customer operations team to help inform strategic initiatives that increase conversion rates and charging frequency.
- Execute strategic A/B tests to uncover campaign levers we can use to more effectively incentivize and impact customer behavior.
- Use data integrations and insights to benchmark performance, drive continuous improvements, build scalable automation tools and ultimately increase the CLV.
- Develop and implement a testing plan and measure success for every campaign.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other critical marketing ops functions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in marketing operations or automation role.
- 3+ years of experience in CRM with an emphasis on email and SMS, including full ownership ranging from strategy to execution.
- Experience being an admin/architect with a marketing automation tool.
- Successful at executing strategies that incorporate segmentation/personalization, automation, conversion optimization, and other facets of marketing using the web, email, mobile, SMS
- Deep understating of marketing tools from an in-depth technical standpoint, as well as from a very high-level strategic perspective.
- Ability to scale cross-channel communications and lifecycle engagement programs
- A solution-oriented leader who can break down complex issues into consumable components, drive cross-functional alignment by involving the right partners at the right time and come up with inventive solutions.
- Deep understanding of CDP, CRM, and ESP.
- Comprehensive Excel, SQL, and DBMS knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR.
Nice to haves:
- CRM and data visualization experience (we use Emarsys).
- Experience working with software, IT, and other technical teams.
- Segment customer data platform integration experience.
Employees are required to provide documentation of COVID 19 vaccination.