Development Engineer (NorCal)
- Create development engineering deliverables such as project cost estimations, conceptual layout designs, and single-line diagrams.
- Produce scope of work and track project deadlines and deliverables from engineering partners (e.g., site surveys, preliminary and permit package engineering).
- Accountability for excellent quality control and code compliance on all design activities from proposal to detailed engineering.
- Execute on standardized design and construction logistics approaches optimizing design.
- Continuous process enhancements due to best practices and learning to enhance conceptual designs acknowledging technology or AHJ specific requirements for certain regions.
- Ensure projects adhere to EVgo standards as much as possible as they pertain to new programs, technology selection, and regional requirements.
- Pipeline Reporting and maintenance; provide conscientious reporting on multiple projects in the development engineering phase.
- Track productivity metrics of work in progress for business diligence and expectations on deliverable lead times.
- Participate in the review process for new technology evaluations for integration into current or future projects.
- BS/ MS in Engineering, Electrical Engineering preferred, PE or EIT working towards PE preferred.
- 2-5 years experience as a design engineer.
- Strong CAD skills (AutoCAD, SketchUp, Google Earth) (portfolio requested).
- Utility, Renewables (commercial solar, energy storage), High Voltage Engineering Industry Experience.
- Understanding of distribution network and utility/ AHJ requirements.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or enterprise CRM systems.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal communication and management skills.
#Site Development, #Sales, #EVCharging, #Portfolio