The Customer Experience CRM manager will lead the strategy and execution of EVgo’s CRM initiatives focused on our various customer segments. The ideal candidate will have both passion and experience in creating customer journeys utilizing email to increase customer satisfaction and utilization.
This role will partner closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to build customer relationships and develop data driven communication programs. Strong campaign and project management skills coupled with the ability to deliver new and innovative customer interactions are a must.
- Lead CRM campaign development and optimization targeting customers based on lifecycle and utilization
- Establish targeting strategies based on business development requirements and predictive analytics.
- Asses and target the highest return customers, segments and buyer personas
- Develop creative approaches for new campaigns, supported by detailed creative briefs and copy
- Employ continuous learning with ongoing multi-variant testing of customers utilizing subject lines, time of send content and channels.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to integrate social custom audiences and remarketing support for campaigns
- Track and analyze daily, weekly and monthly campaign and channel KPIs and report with recommended adjustments.
- Assist with the development and execution of customer sentiment surveys
- Provide insights and trend analysis to assist with strategy and business development
Required Skills/Experience /Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in digital and CRM marketing
- Experience with customer driven and personalized campaigns
- Experience managing large volume of customer data
- Strong project management skills
- Fluency in at least 1 enterprise Email Service Provider (ESP) platform
- Dynamic, flexible personality; capable of changing on-demand and innovating rapidly
- Demonstrated creativity and strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Self-management, discipline, maturity, honesty, professionalism, courteousness
- Familiarity of the business or EVs is a plus
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and dig in.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Click here to apply