EVgo (Nasdaq: EVGO) is the nation’s largest public fast charging network for electric vehicles, and the first to be powered by 100% renewable energy. Our mission is to expedite mass adoption of electric vehicles by creating a convenient, reliable, and affordable EV charging network that delivers fast charging to everyone. EVgo’s owned and operated charging network is growing rapidly, and we’re working to triple our network size by 2025. We partner with multiple stakeholders including automakers; fleet and rideshare operators; retail hosts such as grocery stores, shopping centers, gas stations, and more to make our vision of electric for all a reality. The EV industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. Join us as we charge forward into an electrified future.
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment for a company that is fueling sustainable electric transportation?
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products and exceptional user experience, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our development team in order to deliver the most innovative and industry-leading internal and consumer facing web applications, iOS and Android mobile applications, fleet and ride share supporting products, and many more to provide our customers the best EV driving and ownership experience!
- Gathers, details, and prioritizes product requirements, writes effective user stories, and defines acceptance criteria for all items in the backlog prior to product grooming and sprint planning meetings.
- Communicates product and, when necessary, technical requirements to UX, UI/design, product management, and development teams.
- Works in-depth with the Lead Devs and Dev team to ensure all product requests are possible and will be delivered on time; prioritizes requests based on effort from team
- Spearheads product vision, roadmap though epics, growth, and direction throughout the project weighing input from stakeholders and customer needs, while also aligning with the overall EVgo software roadmap
- Engages in daily interaction with project teams, including stand-ups, weekly product grooming meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, demos, and retrospectives.
- Ensures and monitors that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategies
- Manages and documents changes to product and evaluates the effects of adding such changes
- Creates and updates product documentation and specs including technical aspects necessary for the Dev team
- Monitors team velocity and assesses how to increase and/or adjust depending on the product deadlines and requirements
- Leads product grooming meetings and sprint demos/retrospectives/planning
- Work with IT PM for additional products and team requirements and determines timelines and release priority
- Helps QA validate that user stories meet acceptance criteria
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Works toward continually improving the company’s software development methodologies.
- Communicates product progress and deliverables to stakeholders
- Inspires and motivates the QA and development teams to continuously improve team performance
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of previous experience as a Product Owner in an Agile software development environments
- BA/BS Preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Business savvy with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Employees are required to provide documentation of COVID 19 vaccination.